Monday, December 27, 2010

Ready to Go

Hey Everyone:
I trust everyone had a good Christmas! I was able to spend a few days up with
my brother in Michigan which I really enjoyed!! He is doing really good and I
love his graduation pictures. It was really special to be up there this year.
All of the cousins were getting really old and tall. It was great seeing
everyone~I have everyone's phone numbers so I can stay in touch!!

I'm really excited about school starting back on the 10th. Yea I know it may
sound like I'm a nerd, but I like being able to focus and apply to my mind to
something especially when there are things going on.  Also having 8am classes
will motivate me more to get up everyday and run! I'm hoping to be able to run
a marathon soon!!

I'm so thankful that I know the God I serve
Steph Pickle

No comments:

Post a Comment