Wednesday, December 29, 2010

God works in amazing ways!

God has been working in ways that I've never thought. He is amazing because of who He is! Ok so honestly I'm a bit confused at everything that has been happening but I'm trusting God to get me through. Starting Monday, I contacted places that I had applied to and already I have two interviews. I have one this afternoon at 3:30. I'm so excited! If I get this job it will be 2-11pm and weekends. The other job is a education job but they have not contacted me for an interview yet. So we will see. Crazy things have been happening and I'm just focusing on being myself. I love my family and just because sometimes when I'm stressed I talk to other people doesnt mean that I dont love them. I do love them and I thank God for everything they do. But on the same note, I am eager to move out to simply start a life of my own =) No matter what the future holds I know that my Savior is always there for me.

Will write more and tell you how my interview went, bye all.
Steph C Pickle

No comments:

Post a Comment